Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Financial Aid Banner Image
Financial Aid

​​​Foreign Transcript Evaluation Information

Individuals who have completed college or university course work at an institution in a country other than the United States must obtain a complete evaluation of foreign transcripts, degrees and other relevant documents. A foreign transcript evaluation is required any time foreign course work is used to meet minimum qualifications and/or salary placement, even if the foreign transcript has previously been accepted by a different college or university in the United States.

The following institutions provide foreign transcript evaluation services and charge a fee. The colleges do not promote or approve any of these agencies. This is provided only as a possible source.

Academic Credentials Evaluation Institute
P.O. Box 6908
Beverly Hills, CA 90202
(310) 275-3530
Fax: (310) 275- 3528
Web Site:

Academic & Professional International Evaluations, Inc.
P.O. Box 5787
Los Alamitos, CA 90721-5787
Fax: (562) 594-8498
Web Site:

American Education Research Corporation
P.O. Box 996
West Covina, CA 91793-0996
(626) 339-4404
Fax: (626) 339-9081
Web Site:

Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
P.O. Box 514070
Milwaukee, WI 53203-3470
(414) 289-3412
Fax: (414) 289-3411
Web Site:

Educational Records Evaluation Service, Inc.
601 University Avenue, Suite 127
Sacramento, CA 95825-6738
(916) 921-0790
Fax: (916) 921-0793
Web Site:
Notes: Please follow the instructions on the application and fee schedule, which are available from ERES.

International Education Research Foundation, Inc.
Credentials Evaluation Service
P.O. Box 3665
Culver City, CA 90231-3665
(310) 258-9451
Fax (310) 342-7086
Web Site:
Notes: Request a detailed report.

World Education Services Application for Evaluation of Foreign Educational Credentials
P.O. Box 5087
New York, NY 10274-5087
(212) 966-6311
Fax: (212) 739-6100
Web Site: